CONTEXT & OBJECTIVE
- The primary objective of the MAV project is the implementation and certification of a new GSM-R network in the Hungarian rail network.
- This is a major and technically very complex challenge, as it involves the particular interaction between all international entities that regulate the sector.
- As the proper operation of all railway functionalities is crucial to the success of the implementation, the accumulated experience of the Prime team together with the professional expertise in the railway area were preponderant in the positive outcome of the project.
- Implementation of a new telecommunications network for the railway system;
- Operational MAV integration;
- Core validation and of specific GSM-R service platforms;
- E2E tests;
- Smooth running certification.
- Implementation of network oversight and operational procedures.
Technologies: GSM-R, GPRS, VoIP.