– Provides hands-on expertise related to the integration activities to various projects and related to the TIBCO products (BW6 and EMS) to various projects actors.
– Participate in the elaboration and documentation of Integration Guidelines and Integration Patterns to be used in order to ensure operational conformity against non-functional requirements.
– Provides 3rd level support for Common Integration Platform (based on TIBCO products) related requests.
– Collaborates within the integration architects team with the solution architects to map the conceptual/logical architecture to the physical deployment views (TIBCO Domains/Appspaces/Appnodes, …)
– Collaborates within the integration architects team with key stakeholders to establish the physical deployment topology in terms of fault tolerance, failover mechanism, message replication or other middleware mechanisms.
– Demonstrate effective communication, analytical and problem solving skills
– Pro-actively communicates status, issues, and concerns regarding integration architecture and offers solutions
– Support/Mentor less experienced team members through the following :
o Developing application code
o Debugging new and existing integration components
o Developing and executing test cases to ensure integration component accuracy
o Developing documentation for integration components
• 10 year proven experience as a Java developer and in the area of integration
• Extensive and proficient experience designing and developing large scale system integrations
• Strong development experience in following area :
– Java 8 (incl. low level JAVA API)
– SOAP and REST based web services.
– JMS Messaging, SQL, XML, and JSO
• Proven experience with continuous integration/delivery tool chain (Maven/GIT/Jenkins/…)
• TIBCO BW and EMS development experience preferred.
• Good practice in Service Contract Definition and Agile Scrum Project Management
• Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience in related field
• Demonstrate effective communication, analytical and problem solving skills
• Fluent English and French knowledge (B1)
– Geneva, Switzerland