We are currently looking for a Microsoft Skype for Business specialist to join us.
You will be responsible for:
- Administration and support of the Microsoft Lync, Exchange and Active Directory Infrastructure;
- Manage the quality, reliability, capacity, performance and configuration of the regional/global Lync Enterprise Voice estate;
- Change and release testing and implementation;
- Provide advice to operators, engineers and product managers on best practice;
- Troubleshoot end to end infrastructure;
- Manage service quality and end user experience.
Required skills :
- At least 3 years’ experience in implementing Skype for Business in design and operation as well as Lync Client and Server experience;
- Knowledge of how to generate Lync reports;
- Telecommunications infrastructure experience focusing on IP Telephony technologies;
- Strong knowledge and experience in supporting technologies like: Exchange 2010 and Active Directory,
- Experience with enterprise messaging and Exchange UM integration;
- Networking knowledge (Routing, VLAN, DNS, Proxies) and protocols (SIP, TCP)
- Security knowledge (Firewall);
- Good analytical and problem solving skills;
- Strong troubleshooting background.