You are a Senior Program Manager (HR/HCM/SuccessFactors) with 5 or more years´ experience and you are looking for a new challenge in an international company.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a degree in a comparable field.
- Experience in leading large-scale transformations;
- “Success Factor Platform “implementation experience and expertise required;
- Financial management experience, budgeting and resource management
- Change Management Training (PROSCI)
- Certification in Project Management (eg: PMP, Prince2 etc)
- Training in managing multiple projects and/or Programme Management Certificate (e,g, MSP)
- The HR Department is seeking a program manager to oversee the next stage of the development and deployment of the new HR functionalities through Success factor platform (called “HRSpace”).
- Maintains a strategic and global view of the program, including finances, escalating relevant transversal decisions to the steering committee.
- Ensures that communication and change management plans are produced and monitored to support effective adoption of the related changes.
- Ensures that the concepts, systems and services developed are approved at the relevant decisional level
- Oversees all functional and technical components of the HR IT platform within the scope of the program.
- Manages interdependencies within the program as well as with other institutional initiatives.
- Represents the program in front of various internal and external audiences.
- Drives the program team towards achieving the expected deliverables and manages the roles related to the projects within and supporting the program
- The program consists of multiple interdependent workstreams (covering Compensation & Benefits, Talent Acquisition, Functional competencies, Work force planning, and Employee Data etc.) that require coordination and sequencing for effective deployment;
- Manages directly a team (10-12) dedicated to the program. Contributes to work plans for a larger team that does not directly report to the program.
- English (a must)
15 years’ IT professional experience, minimum 5 years’ experience in similar position.
If you are interested, do not hesitate to send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org, subject: HR SUCCESS FACTOR PROGRAM MANAGER.